Wednesday 10 April 2013

The lil green patch!!

My lil green patch!!I love to garden,i love the greenery,i get super excited when the little seedling i've sown grown into a thriving plant that bears flowers and fruit.I also think garden is a really therapeutic and relaxing hobby.It can brighten up your home and make it come a alive in an array of colours!!

I live in Mumbai a claustrophobic,polluted,fast paced,bustling city,where we dont really have the luxury of massive lawns and gardens.Living in little matchbox houses we pay through the nose for the little space we call home.

Given the space constraints I've tried to create my own little piece of heaven

Home grown chillies

My shady curtain!

Custard apple

Mint

My art studio and garden!!

I love adding quirky little painted bottles to my garden,the little solar lamps are absolutley adorable picked them up on my last vist to NZ

Spearmint

Morning glory

Bulbs makes for lovely planters

Suspended in space creepers :-)

A jasmine varient

Periwinkle desi style

Love the single yellow leaf what a beautiful contrast




More of my painted bottle planters to add a dash of colour!

The bamboo stands strong and curly!!

Love the neon greens!!

Art is where the heart is!

Bouganvillas

Its summer now and the Bouganvillas are such a riot of colour!!

French beans

No comments:

Post a Comment